We're back with another fun recipe and read to kick off Fall! This time we're making Apple Yogurt Chicken from the Tea Shop Mystery Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs. Who's ready to get started?
4 Unpeeled Tart Apples, chopped
1 Cup Plain Yogurt
4 Medium Chicken Breasts
(Note: these portions serve 3 for this recipe)
1. Preheat Oven to 350F.
2. Spread chopped apples in the bottom of a lightly oiled casserole dish.
3. Pour yogurt over the apples and stir lightly to combine.
4. Place chicken breasts over the apple and yogurt mix.
5. Cut the unpeeled oranges into thin slices and place atop the chicken (for flavor and to prevent drying).
6. Bake for approx. 1 hour.
7. Remove orange slices prior to serving.
Did you enjoy this easy and delicious dish? Let us know! We'd love to hear all about it on one of our social media pages or in person.
Intrigued by the book? Check out our ebook copy available on WV Reads!
Thanks for checking in, and we'll be back next month with another amazing dish and story.
As always, images and info are courtesy of other web pages such as Google, WV Reads, and author websites.